Friday, May 31, 2013

Something nice

I am always amazed at how many people stop me in the middle of the road or come up-to greet me  because I’m walking around with baby-ma. She’s such a sweet, friendly thing! My daughter’s just so happy to meet people that she beams and gives a huge grin to everyone.  The attraction point is that people find the idea of a baby smiling up at them singularly captivating. And I of course don’t have the heart to tell them that its not just them, but she smiles at every other person she meets.
She has such a cute way of smiling too – she’ll first give a side-long glance, tilt her head to one side, assess the person and then give one huge, broad grin.
I feel so happy to have such a little bundle of sunshine around!  Everyone from my neighbours, to her playschool friends to workers at the local supermarket – love to play and chit-chat with her. She’s just 8-months-old but she’s already teaching me so many new things in life and introducing me to so many nice people and nice ideas. I love my little baby-ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment